Join Chad Kusner, President of Credit Repair Resources LLC Credit Reporting is a vital component to the mortgage and real estate process. Having a clear understanding of how it
Join Chad Kusner, President of Credit Repair Resources LLC
Credit Reporting is a vital component to the mortgage and real estate process. Having a clear understanding of how it functions can help you maximize your opportunities and close more transactions.
Credit Repair Resources is a leader in the credit services industry. Located here in Northeast Ohio they have been working with credit challenged buyers since 2007. They are proven experts and have created this CE to educate their partners in many areas related to credit reporting. This is NOT a credit repair class! Although they will discuss their process and answer questions, this course covers much more than credit restoration.
During the 2 hours, you will learn about:
- The origins of credit reporting
- The Fair Credit Reporting Act and other consumer protection laws
- In depth review of the largest and ongoing credit reporting overhaul in history
- Changes in credit and underwriting
- Understanding how a credit score is generated
- Review of positive and negative accounts: How they impact a score and how long they report
- Why credit scores vary and discussion of consumer scoring models vs. lender models
- Credit monitoring services
- How to properly repair a credit report after an economic event
There is a significant amount of information that will be provided in a short time period. This may be the most helpful “can’t miss” CE course you take this year!
(Wednesday) 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm EST
23800 Detroit Road, Westlake Ohio 44145
RSVP to event
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP